Here at TriTech Institute, we support the development of healthcare solutions on a local, national, and global level offering designers and manufacturers a single point of access to the NHS through a collaborative and agile approach.
The TriTech Institute is a team of engineers, scientists, researchers, data scientists, pharmacists and doctors who make it easier to develop, test, and evaluate innovative technologies to improve their viability, including their contribution to patient outcomes, and support companies to thrive and create high quality jobs and growth.
We work together, as part of Hywel Dda University Health Board, to:
- Support evaluations and clinical investigations of innovative medical technologies, leading to improved patient care;
- Provide a single point of access to clinical services for medical technology designers and manufacturers;
- Combine clinical and research design skills with technical engineering experience to manage the whole innovation pathway, from early unmet need, concept design, prototyping, and clinical testing through to established services evaluations using a value-based healthcare approach;
- Introduce and test more established products and innovative medical technologies into real clinical systems;
- As a centre of excellence in regulatory science and innovation, we provide regulatory advice and route to market planning; and
- Support economic growth and regional/UK investment.